Technical Product Manager (Chennai)
Motorq is growing rapidly to support its expanding customer base, data source integrations, and new product development efforts. Motorq’s core products – car data and analytics – are delivered through a suite of technologies (APIs, streaming platforms, etc.).
We are looking for a world-class Technical Product Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate has a track record of designing and delivering data-focused products with high customer impact. Through close collaboration with our enterprise customers and engineering team, this team member will be instrumental in designing and developing Motorq’s foundational data and analytics products.
This role is full-time and will be based out of Motorq’s Chennai office, co-located with our India-based engineering team that is developing our cutting-edge products. Compensation will be competitive with that of leading tech companies in the area.
The ideal candidate has a track record of designing and delivering enterprise-facing data-focused products with high impact and has the following characteristics and qualifications:
• Passion for solving complex, real, and high-scale customer problems
• Exceptional ability to bridge customer needs and technical solutions
• Excited about working in a fast-paced, dream-big, collaborative, and open environment
• Degree in computer science and 1+ year(s) in a software product management role
• Preferred: Software development experience designing or leveraging APIs and/or data streaming technologies, understanding of automotive systems
To learn more about this role or to apply, please e-mail Vivek Malipatil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Manager (San Francisco Bay Area)
Motorq is growing rapidly to support its expanding enterprise customer base, data source integrations, and new product development efforts.
We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Business Development Manager to join our team.
This team member will play a critical role in growing Motorq’s market presence, working closely with the Motorq executive team, and interfacing with sales prospects, customers, and data suppliers (e.g., Automotive OEMs). This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in being at the core of a fast-growth software startup in the new mobility economy.
This role is full-time and will be based out of the San Francisco Bay Area. US Work Authorization is required.
- Collaborating closely with Motorq’s prospects, customers, and executive team to constantly push the envelope of the company’s growth
- Designing and building business models to aid across multiple dimensions – financial analysis, new opportunity assessment, pricing strategy, product prioritization, partnership assessment, etc.
- Conducting market research to assess new business opportunities, competitive landscape, and potential partnerships
- Collaborating with the Product team to provide key market feedback to inform our dynamic product roadmap
- Envisioning and creating business development presentations and additional supporting material
- Ensuring operational success and growth of key customer engagements
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with customers, vendors, and colleagues, at all levels, to influence decisions and drive progress
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise and impactful way
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Top-notch analytical skills, together with the ability to balance analysis with decisiveness – thoughtfully action-oriented
- Passionate about working in a fun, fast-paced, and intellectually challenging environment
- 2-4 years of B2B client-facing work in professional services (e.g. management consulting, investment banking) OR 2-4 years in a dynamic enterprise software business development or sales role
- Demonstrated experience influencing or leading large enterprise business development efforts
- Demonstrated ability to develop business models and presentations/proposals that deliver high-impact to key initiatives (business development or other initiatives)
- Auto industry or automotive technology experience
- Software engineering experience
To learn more about this role or to apply, please e-mail Arun Rajagopalan at email@example.com.
Software Development Engineer (Seattle Area)
- Working with a fun team and building exciting software services and applications
- Designing & building scalable, reliable, secure, high quality software services to serve our APIs to our customers
- Designing & building analytics and actionable insights on top of large volumes of data
- Building applications that greatly increase productivity and efficiency of our customers
- Writing tests and automation to maintain the quality of our codebase and prevent regression
- Helping with deployment and support
- Working with customers
- Supporting requests from business and product teams
- You love building software
- Strong CS background
- Self driven
- Eager to learn
- Love working in teams, helping team mates
- Passion for quality